"I understand better how to approach relationship building, how relationship building relates to change, and how both relate to my planning efforts. I will certainly use this training in my planning meetings, strategic planning work, and in my everyday work with my fellow employees."
- Anonymous, state agency
"The vision, mission, and strategic direction outline we began are critical to our organization and we have a great start!
- Engineer, Goddard Space Flight Center
For information on booking our services and customizing our program to bring leadership excellence to your organization, contact us.
Develops supervisors and entry-level managers
- At the beginning of the program, participants are formed into action learning teams; each team is asked to identify and select an organizational challenge your business currently faces; teams address these issues using the skills and tools provided during the course
- The program concludes with an executive colloquium presenting the findings and recommendations of the action learning teams, which often serves as a blueprint for organizational change and improvement
- Creates strategic links between top executives and emerging leaders
- Prepares your most talented employees for the future
- Innovative approach to tap into and profit from your organization's emerging talent
- Builds staff loyalty
- Improving leadership will have an impact on the bottom line
Individual Participant Benefits
- Results of assessments taken during the program create a measurable benchmark for personal improvement
- Leadership Quadrants training, helping participants develop the skills that leaders must possess to be successful
The Leadership Foundation Program is closely aligned to our award-winning Partnership Continuum Model.