To be an effective leader, there are four areas of skills and behaviors for which you can prepare that will help you lead others to a successful outcome in a particular situation. These four areas, as illustrated below, are the Leadership Quadrants.
The assesment includes a downloadable Learning Guide and Report of your results showing your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
See a sample of pages in the Report and Learning Guide including a scores result page and a user's profile
Benefits of the Assessment. The Leadership Quadrants Assessment measures the strengths and weaknesses in your current leadership capabilities. You will also learn such insights as:
- Where your emotional stability impacts your leadership capabilities
- How you judge others and how this judgment impacts the outcomes of your leadership efforts
- The result of rewarding people who disagree with you
- How you can influence employees and provide the conditions under which innovation can take place
- and much more
|Upon completing the confidential Leadership Quadrants Assessment on our secure assessment website, you will receive a report showing the results of your assessment, together with a Learning Guide with insights into how you can improve your leadership skills.||Training Program. In addition to the Leadership Quadrants Assessment, many people opt to participate in our Leadership Quadrants Training, available is a component of our Leadership Foundation Program, focused on developing the skills leaders must possess to be successful in the twenty-first century. The training program includes learning to:|
For information on booking our services and customizing our program to bring leadership excellence to your emerging talent, contact us.
- Lead by values and example, not by power, position, or intimidation
- Practice focused leadership
- Demonstrate the qualities they expect employees to emulate
- Fulfill the four objectives in the Leadership Quadrants model (see table of objectives above)