Designed to provide a complete overview of our award-winning Partnership Continuum Model and an in-depth understanding of the Six Partnering Attributes.
"This is the best training I've attended in years. The information was 100 percent applicable to our internal and external work worlds. The conversations/dialogue were very helpful and helped us grow."
- Business Development Manager, eBenX Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
"The intact working groups worked out wonderfully for the procurement team. The vision, mission, and strategic direction outline we began are critical to our organization and we have a great start!"
- Engineer, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt MD
More Client Feedback
- Provides the personal insights and team development that transforms the attitudes of "me" to "we" by creating a sense of duty to each other's success
- Provides a roadmap to increase the productivity of teams
- Improves effectiveness in interpersonal relationships - the foundation of all business transactions
- Builds loyalty to each other, your mission, and your customers' success
Train the Trainer. We also offer a Train the Trainer program for this course. This is a highly customized program.
For information on booking our services and customizing this award-winning Building Smart Partners Foundation Course (or the "Train the Trainer" version of this program) for your organization, contact us.
Stephen Dent explaining how to increase the productivity of teams and improve interpersonal skills, two components of "Building Smart Partners - The Foundation Course."