and Partnering Relationship Skills
Designed to enhance team productivity and effectiveness by improving interpersonal and relational skills.
"What I learned from the Partnering Workshop is that what is critical to partnerships is far greater than what is necessary for team building."
- Nursing Supervisor, Kaiser Permanente,Sacramento, CA
"Excellent change model exercise! This is a method that will be useful for me regardless of my career aspirations/track."
"I've always hated working on teams, but now I understand my 'contribution style' and have the skills to negotiate how I can be a team player and still work by myself."
- Web site developer, Coca Cola, Atlanta,GA
More Client Feedback
This program creates fluency in the use of the Six Partnering Attributes, the critical set of relational skills needed to create a winning environment.
Alternatively, you can get started improving your interpersonal skills on an individual basis without the training program by taking our online PQ Assessment, which will identify your strengths and weaknesses in several business interpersonal skills.
Topics covered in the training program include:
- Effective communications (Attribute: Self-Disclosure and Feedback)
- Trust-building (Attribute: Ability to Trust)
- Collaborating and negotiating a win/win solution (Attribute: Win/Win Orientation)
- Moving to a Future Orientation (Attribute: Past/Future Orientation)
- Change management (Attribute: Comfort with Change)
- Teamwork excellence (Attribute: Comfort with Interdependence)
For information on booking our services and customizing our award-winning corporate training programs for your organization, contact us.